Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Prezi for my Keyboarding Class!

Click on this link to see my Prezi for my Keyboarding class

I want to share this Prezi with you because it is so easy to use and this is about how I am getting my students to use google docs in the classroom. All 6th grade students have been provided with a username and password so that they can start using it to type up our class work.  What I really enjoy about using google docs is the fact that it is saves instantly which helps to eliminate losing work.  Using google docs also makes it easier for my students to share their work with me when they are finished.  For example, when students are ready to send me stuff to look at, they just click share in the upper right hand corner of the page and then they allow me to make a comment.  This is great  because the students see the feedback from me electronically which I find impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment