Thursday, October 10, 2013

Keyboarding Test- by Lisa Maxvill

 As I look around and try to address this Self Grading Form that I created to meet the standards of the NETS or ISTE-Advanced Digital Age Teaching, I am hoping that my students will be able to be 1.)  Inspired by this knowing that their teacher made the test from scratch, hopefully this will inspire them so that they can grasp and internalize the content being learned.  As stated in number #1, of the ISTE, teachers are supposed to facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.   By creating this image for this assignment students will be able to also learn key elements that can be taught by viewing this test, students can learn by what's called, "3.) Model Digital Age work and Learning.  For Example, if I am able to demonstrate my own fluency in technology, students will more readily be able to began to grasp the concepts at hand. Actually, after looking at this further, I believe this covers all of the ISTE standards.

ISTE NETS Standards covered
  • Communication and Collaboration- Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
  • Research and Information Fluency- Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
  • Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making - Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.

Please click on this link in order to view the spreadsheet I have for the self grading form I created.  I have not administered this Keyboarding Test yet.  I was planning to next quarter.  But, I was so excited about being able to create this.


Click here to view my Self Grading form created by Google Forms....


3 comments:

  1. Can you provide a link to the spreadsheet that contains the answers and the scored responses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make your spreadsheet available to the public. Currently I am getting this error.
    You need permission

    ReplyDelete