Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jing Image

Yeah, I know I'm slow, but, I finally figured out how to use Jing. Yippie!! I am so proud of myself.  I downloaded Snag It and took one of my keyboarding images and was able to annotate this image that I am going to use with my microsoft word document that I have explaining to my keyboarding students about posture and technique.  As far as addressing this image to meet the standards of the NETS or ISTE-Advanced Digital Age Teaching, annotating this image will help my students be able to be 1.)  Inspired by this seeing this image that their teacher made so that they can internalize this creativity as well.  As stated in number #1, of the ISTE, teachers are supposed to facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.   By creating this image for this assignment students will be able to also learn key elements that can be taught by viewing this image by what's called, "3.) Model Digital Age work and Learning.  For Example, since I am able to demonstrate my fluency in technology students will more readily be able to began to grasps the concepts.  I am also able to apply this assignment to the Google Docs that I created.  Please click here to view:  Keyboarding Posture and Technique 

No comments:

Post a Comment