Sunday, November 17, 2013

Getting to Know Intel Thinking Tools

Getting to Know Intel Thinking Tools

I first became a student as instructed to do in order to find out how to properly see how this Visual Ranking Tool works.  I was fascinated by this technology and was interested in seeing what I could come up with for my class since my class is a Keyboarding class. I was able to view the inventions project and saw how this ultimately could work with students.  Then, I created my own which was I felt I would create similiar, yet different from the sample provided on Inventions.  I decided to take this a step further and create a Visual Ranking Tool that was for Technology Inventions.  This was easy to create and manipulate once I was able to retrieve my username and password.  I think that this Visual Ranking Tool can be used very well and effectively in the classroom.  This particular assignment satisfys for students NETS with creativity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment